I wish the front office of the Titans.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, Nov 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Didnt Super Mario have like 3 big drops in the Ohio State game last weekend? Def dont need anymore WRs that drops passing, esp in big games

2. 4EverYoung

4EverYoung Camp Fodder

Chad Johnson for a first rounder would be too sweet to be true. If it materializes the front office should do it. Otherwise, spend it on a wr and sign another decent wr in free agency. Moulds, Jones, Williams, and Givens should all be cut.

Draft a TE in the 2nd or 3rd round. The Titans use the TE's a whole lot. I big athletic tight end will make Vince and Bo both look better.

Try and go after Jared Allen from KC if he's available. Pretty much a KVB clone.

Re-sign or at least franchise Albert.

Find some small fast back up running back.

3. Architect

Architect Pain Train

I dont see why it would take a first for Chad, esp if Randy went for a fourth

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

randy went for a fourth because he wasn't producing and the pats had the leverage. moss went to the pats because they were one of the few teams he wanted to play for.

5. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

In 2 out of the last three drafts the Titans with Floyd Reese or Mike Reinfeldt have drafted 3 WR in the same draft pretty much in a row in the 4th 5th 6th rounds basically throwing a bunch of darts on the dart board and hopping a few stick around and are good for cheap. I dont think this team would or could do what the Patriots or Colts have done and thats put premium weapons around the QB they didnt do it with Steve and doesnt look very likely for Vince Young. Steve had Wycheck who turned out well very lucky I love frank but not what i call top tier talent he also has Derrick Mason who is still a solid possesion reciever but thats pretty much all Mcnair had to work with in his time with the Titans. GET VINCE SOME WEAPONS that come even close to what the Colts and Patriots have and stop getting monkeys to throw a bunch of darts.

6. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

David Givens is on a 5yr 24million contract. If they cut him in the offseason that should free up even more cap room to spend on a top quality receiver.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

If we're getting rid of pacman, we need a corner far more than a receiver. Did you watch monday's game?

8. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

I appreciate the skills of Harper alot more now after Mondays game. Being fair to Rey tho he didn't have much help from are pass rush with Al being out. Cutler could had a cup of tea before any pressure got to him. So i think we go with Harper and Fin next year and draft a 1st rd CB 2009.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Reydonology is DEAD!

10. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Thank GOD...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar