I was just at a Steelers game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Sep 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Where I sat... 60% Steelers.

Ok thats not scientific, but there were A LOT. Sucks we can't keep them out of the stadium, but I guess that goes to show our true support.

OR the fact they have ridiculous amounts of bandwagoners. Only 1 of them around me sucked, several were very cool, but I was certainly outnumbered in the immediate 5 rows front and back of me.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I was at Heinz Field today as well.

3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

That's why this loss even hurts more. The fact that they come in bunches and think they own away stadiums.. You could clearly see it on TV that there were a bunch of Steelers fans out there.

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

They pwned LP Field today from where I sat. Not a great fan effort today.

A lot of Steelers fans were going crazy when they were on offense though, so it was both funny and (theoretically) should help the Titans (I guess).

5. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

I was in the Anheuser Busch suite box the first half and there were even Steeler jerseys IN THERE! I have a very specific finger for all the Titan "fans" who took the money on this one. The guy was from Nashville too. The problem is structural, not cyclical.

6. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Steeler fans are the worst fans in sports, I despise them all.

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

if you can get up to 1/3 or a 1/4 of your season ticket cost back in one game folks are going to do it.

As hot as it was yesterday the thought of sitting at home and watching the game on TV crossed my mind. But I would have missed an awesome tailgate :yes:

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

It was really just slighlty worse than usual. I sit in 320, right next to were the visiting team tickets are ( upperdeck corners) and it was really no worse than usual. What you saw was a bunch of locals who are Titan fans except when the stoolers come to town.

The reasson it seemed worse, and I was in Memphis in 2007 I've seen worse, is because stooler fans are arse monkeys & the locals who dress in that ridiculus garb are arse monkey suhomos.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I heard cheering when there should have been no cheering. Those fans do travel with their team, but damn. I saw a lot of yellow too. Good for them, bad for the rest of the world.

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Steelers have the biggest bandwagon in football.. Mostly folks who wait around for a team to win it all then latch on as a fan...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar