I was at the game. My observation.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titantrusince82, Nov 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

The Panthers played like us after our bye week. It was over before it started. Cam Newton was defended like how the Steelers use to defend Vince. We've been seeing a scrabbling QB on our team for 5 years. Our D was use to that style. We had Cam flustered. He had no answers. Our DBs played lock down D. Ruud should not start again. Colin is smaller than Finny, but he gets after it. Matt had some throws right to the defense, but their D couldn't hold on to the pass. CJ ran well at times. I was heated when he slide like a QB at midfiled. There was a few Titan fans in Bank of America Stadium, but it felt good to see the panther fans leave before the 10 minute mark in the game.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

McCarthy: 6'1 238
    Finnegan: 5'10 188

uhhh?

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

The "QB slide" was actually him losing his footing. I thought the same thing at first.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

bull. he was taking a bs cut trying to hit the home run when he should have been concerned with getting the first down. yeah, he lost his footing, sure, but the cut was unnecessary and self-indulgent. sliding for the marker and picking it up would have been preferable actually, given the first down.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

He got confused because Finny plays like he's 6'1, 238.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Finny plays like he's 6'3 250.

8. Wraith

Wraith Starter

i've stood next to Ruud and he is roughly my size, but a little shorter and i'm 6'2" and weigh 200 pounds, i was shocked by how small he is for an NFL Backer

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Thats one of the biggest reasons why he was not kept around in Tampa. I think he would be better suited as an OLB with a beastly MLB. Chicago would probably be an ideal place for him, especially with Briggs on the other side.

10. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

woohoo.. you were at the game... so was i...
    i wish i could go to more titans games... *sigh..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar