I wanted to feel like a loser

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansJonne, Jan 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

I just read on yahoo that QB jamarcus russell skipped the teams final meeting to go to Vegas. I wanted to know what it felt like to be a Raider fan. What it felt like to have a team constantly picking in the top 10 every year at the nfl draft. Consider us lucky fellas. This is a sad organization.

http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/oak...nswered-jamarcus-russells-jaunt-sin-city.html

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Oh man that's great that they're suffering more than us. At least we only have to deal with a stubborn coach that knows a few things, and his boy toys (Collins, Harper).

Those Raider fans have to deal with a horrible owner, an ignorant coach, punk fans and now a degenerate QB that prefers gambling. I guess JaMarcus likes not only losing games, but his money too. This suits them well. Very appropriate for Raider land.

3. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

What sucks is they have been picking in the top 10 for years and i can't think of two players drafted that i would want on this team. I think they are worse off than the lions, at least you see the potential. But geez, you almost feel bad. Until i remember the afc championship game a while back.

4. AH3

AH3 Rookie

I feel bad for Asomugha. I read an article about him and he seems like a great guy, very smart and humble. Too bad he won't get a chance to play on a playoff contender, at least with how things are now. I don't know when his contract's up but I'd welcome him to the Titans any day haha.

5. JCBRAVE

Al Davis is cancerous to modern teams. Back in the day when they could win games he was good, but now he's in the way. Once he backs off and allows his football people to be football people, then maybe they'll have a good season. The Raiders have a playoff capable roster. The personnel isn't an issue, its the coaching. One day they line up and look great, the next day they're the most embarrassing bunch ever. Too inconsistant, and they accept losing.

Again, good players bad coaches/owner.

And one more thing; Hayward-Bey can't use his speed for deep balls if no one can throw deep. Bad draft move there, expecting JaMarcus to be okay enough to launch balls deep. He does launch balls, but into linebackers. He doesn't care about the result, just so long as he gets the ball off.

6. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

russell seems content with screwing the org. Especially since he's been paid. And what sucks is that VY's comback may actually screw the raiders because Davis may use that as a reason to keep russell around.

7. JCBRAVE

JaMarcus is no Vince, not by a long shot. I would take Troy Smith any day over JaMarcus Russell. Even coming out of that draft I had Russell as the 3rd best QB. Troy Smith was drafted in the 5th round if that tells you anything about Russell. His big arm is why he went to the Raiders first overall. No way that dude goes #1 overall if anyone but them is picking first.

I would have drafted Quinn before him, Kolb, Trent Edwards I think too went in that draft. Almost anyone not named JaMarcus Russell. Of course that's easier to say now knowing what we know, but even three years ago I had him down below Quinn, and Troy Smith.

He's only one of the Raiders issues. They have as many as Sports Illustrated, so they need to get to work today, not next Monday.

8. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

We need an update from Raiderfan 90210...

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Yeah, Raiders definitely suck. It all starts from the top, Al Davis doesn't realize that it isn't the 1970s.

I can't stand Russell, what a selfish jerk. Those guys are in horrible shape looking forward. They should just fire everyone and start all over.

10. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

They need to basically mirror the miami dolphins. Start with the top and clean house. Look at mia now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar