I want the Titans to go to the SB so bad

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 14u2ponder, Jan 13, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

My son is 23. We’ve watched Titans together since he was 3. We’ve seen them beat the Chiefs in arrowhead in last wildcard game. We’ve had season tix 20+ years. I want to see be at Super Bowl with my Titans buddy. That’s why I want to win so bad this Sunday. We’ll DEF be in Miami if good things happen.

• High Five High Five x 4
    • Cheers Cheers x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

That’s awesome.

I’ve tried convincing my whole family (wife, 3 daughters and son) to just watch football in general.
    Very little interest but they at least give sarcastic cheers when they know I’m excited about the titans.

3. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I’m lucky...my daughter is very into football, knows the game....my wife...not so much...lol

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

Does she think you are out of your mind about Casey like all the rest of us?

5. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I think we win too.

You always hear "football is won in the trenches." Even more so in the playoffs in the cold.

All these analysts get excited over the weapons... Hill, kelce, etc.

But our line is going to blast that defense off the ball for 60 minutes. King Henry is going to be like a Mac truck in that cold.

The key is going to be the first quarter. We cannot let them get clicking early. Have to put up some points early, and the defense needs to bend but not break. Be opportunistic.

If we are in it in the 3rd, henry is going to wreck this defense. It's easily the worst we've faced in the playoffs.

6. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

I agree, we need to just keep doing what got us here. Play a game of keep-away.

Let Henry and the Oline pound them in the ground and take away their will. Mahomes and company can’t score points sitting on the sidelines. Gotta control the tempo.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. MsgBoardJesus

MsgBoardJesus Starter

With how cold it is, I hope Henry's hammy holds up.

8. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

It's funny, just a few weeks ago there was doubt we would even make the play offs. After a 2-4 start, some people were already thinking about draft picks.

When we did make the playoffs, no one expected us to beat NE, and certainly not the Ravens.

We snuck up on the NFL, and probably even ourselves (the fans). The fact that we are in position to be "win and in" the SB is crazy and just seems so sudden.

Teams like Pat's, Chiefs, Ravens, etc had probably been anticipating a deep playoff run all year long. It still hasn't even sunk in that we are here yet lol

9. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Bandwagoners are cool. Player fans can eatt a dick

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. cozmicfool

cozmicfool Starter

I've been feeling the same way, then I realize I've been a life long fan and can't really remember the last time I felt so excited to watch Titans ball. Win or lose, preferably a win, I personally am thankful for this team. This is not just a band of guys playing right now, it's a brotherhood. This team is leaving it ALL on the field while selfishly sacrificing their bodies for their team mate next to them. The attitude and emotion these guys are playing with is new, resulting in this team being different. This team has smelled greatness and are hungry for more. Happy we have Vrabel because that doesn't happen without him. Again win or lose I am thankful for the level of entertainment I've experienced over the last 13 weeks and am once again PROUD to say to family and friends I am a Titans fan without feeling like I just took a walk of shame.

We are watching greatness right and I'm eager for more. And on the thought of greatness OMG HENRY!!! I have watched a lot of football over my years and NEVER seen ANYTHING like we are witnessing. We run the ball even when everyone know we are running the ball and NO ONE can stop it. That just doesn't happen in the NFL, but here it is.

Let's continue to improve and win the next one. Let's go!!! #TitanUp #Pumped

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar