I need some big help...

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by RyansTitans, Dec 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Ok well Travis Henry and Carnell Williams are my running back's and im in the playoffs , I cant afford to start Trav and have him not play so what do i do???? i need another running back... here is a screen shot of the players avalible.. Carnell sucks this year and hes done nothing all season. i had Portis but nope gone for the year

[​IMG]

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Agree. He's been hot.

4. 1. Betts
    2. Dayne
    3. Jacobs

Or, if DeAngelo Williams gets named the starter somehow, he'd shoot up to #1.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

either bets or jacobs. philly cant stop the run at all.

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

im kinda leaning twords Jacobs... idk it just sucks that Cadilac Williams sucks this year. I got screwed all season. First Portis goes down.. then McNabb , now Henry.....

ok well just now i droped My extra kicker David Akers and I dropped my backup TE which was Troupe. I never used him. And I added Betts and Jacobs. I might just start both.

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

ok well here is my final lineup against his lineup

[​IMG]

8. I'm in the championships for my money league this week and next. I have Matt Hasselbeck as my starting QB but I had to bench him this week because they are calling for 40 mph winds tonight (with gusts up to 65 mph). Sucks, but I'm hoping Rex Grossman has one of his occasional good games. You might consider going to your backup...

9. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

my backup is vince young.... if we wouldnt of hurt mcnabb id be fine rite now

10. Sadly, I'm going up against Vince Young (though it may not hurt me this week). And what's worse, I had him and cut him right before the Giants game when he got hot...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar