"I need a hotel room and an NDA to get a massage" - Deshaun Watson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Jun 8, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

It is a workplace issue.

They don't need to have contacted them. Watson did as an employee of the Texans. The team was aware he was doing this and provided a hotel room. When they found out women were complaining, instead of dealing with it the provided him an NDA to protect him.

As for "then the burden is on the masseuse to prove notification yo management of harassment" this is 100% WRONG. I don't even know where you would get that from.

I know you super badly want to believe Watson and the Texans did nothing wrong but that is how the law works.

Which is why Watson is settling with them out of court.

2. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Browns after they give Watson back to Houston:
    “Hey Baker? Do you still want to like maybe play for the browns?”

• LOL LOL x 3
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

brownies have had much worse QBs than mayfield

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I would be better if the Cows just had to forfeit all the picks they got from the Stains

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

That would be awesome. They traded away so many w/ BoB and to lose them over their star QB forcing rub n tugs would be the best.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I’ve said a thousand times IDGAF about Watson. So get that out of the way.

If the Texans provided the room and required an NDA, then that at best is an “implied” contract and subject to being proven. But the Texans are not liable for private behavior off Watson. If the Texans failed to address a provable complaint of their employee tgat THEY paid for the services, then there’s sn issue. And IF the masseuses signed an NDA, that binds them to the terms of the NDA. So it is NOT a workplace issue unless there is a contract.

it’s an interesting situation, but honestly the ONLY reason Buzbee is going after them is for a settlement from the Texans to make this go away. He’ll very likely go up to NFL next to move up the chain of deeper and deeper pockets. Ridiculous greaseball justice for a very stupid situation.

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Sounds like Mayfield is close to being traded to Seattle

9. Wingman

Wingman Starter

I hope he never plays again…disgusting weirdo

10. Wingman

Wingman Starter

Craziest deal ever…it will change the qb landscape all for deshaun watson?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar