"I need a hotel room and an NDA to get a massage" - Deshaun Watson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Jun 8, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Jokes aside this is going to be the most entertaining courtroom drama EVER.

Unstoppable force of “harassed” women with a plaintiffs attorney and deep pockets, and the immovable object of the NFL- who just wants this to go away.

and Watson up there thinking anything he says or does is going to make a difference. He could even personally be on the hook for a settlement.

there’s going to be so much mudslinging from both sides gonna make Jerry Springer look like Jerry Falwell.

#11 Riverman, Jun 9, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2022
    • Cheers Cheers x 2
  2. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Poor Cows gonna get anal probed without lubrication! Passing out NDA's while massage therapists were already on staff. LOL, how can they be so stupid. Now it's possible that it can be proved they were complicit. NFL taking it hard.. Browns gonna be out $48 million for being morons. I mean if I was
    Watson, I'd just take my millions and run.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

The cows look real dirty in all of this.

66 women in total, 66! None of them men either, so it is hard to claim he was doing this for therapeutic reasons. He made sure only to go to women. Out of 66 you do not get with one dude?

He clearly has some kind of massage therapist fetish.

If he ever did have a male massage therapist it would probably be like:

• LOL LOL x 5
  4. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

What I don’t get is, the dudes rich, why not just go to Thailand every other week?! Plenty of fripover there.

5. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Those “chicks” aren’t always chicks.

• LOL LOL x 3
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

upload_2022-6-10_10-46-38.jpeg

• LOL LOL x 4
  7. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

There's a thrill in getting something you're not supposed to get.

That doesn't mean it should be forced, but with someone like Watson, I'm sure his fame and money has done the same to him.

Apparently so much that he startes expecting it

8. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

At this point, I'd be very surprised if Watson plays another game in the NFL. This whole situation is ridiculous, and multimillionaire or not, Watson is going to eventually have to answer for his behavior.

No matter what the final outcome, it's received far too much publicity for the NFL to continue to endorse him without it impacting their revenue. I don't believe that the collective ownership would ever allow ANY single player to decrease their profits. At some point I expect the hammer to fall.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  9. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

I can't believe the Brownstains guaranteed him $48,000,000. There has to be some stipulations in that contract. Those clowns are idiots. Can you imagine the signs at every game he plays at? Lawd!

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

NFL selectively enforces their sign rules

but yes I am sure some good ones would be displayed for a minute

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar