I Love Rusty Smith.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Nov 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanT

TitanT Pro Bowler

Yesterday sec. 130 led a Rusty...Rusty...Rusty! cheer. I joined them. We need a leader not a weiner.

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Nope - do you know what a Pick 6 is?

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Actually, there is.

Asking a nervous rookie to launch the ball 30-40 yards down field 3 times in his first 10 starts is bound to end badly.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Listen people, Chris Sims is NOT the answer. God that would be awful. Maybe Rusty can pull it off. He's not playing the Steelers. He can manage a game right? He'd normally have another full season by now if he were in any other league. He's not just a rookie 11 weeks into a season, he's actually able to do some things. I feel so screwed right now. We've had 2 half QB's that equaled 1. Rusty is a long shot, but hell, if Collins could QB this same team to 12 wins then I think Rusty might be able to get 4 or 5 of 6.

*I am being sooo optimistic right now.

5. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

lolol a pick 6 at the corner of washingtons endzone. has coastarica every said anything that was right on this board?

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Don't even bother typing more than five words in response to him. If he's convinced I-95 runs east and west facts won't stand in the way of him spewing on about it.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Well he did say Mariani would never succeed in the NFL..

8. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I'll give you this. You are batting 1000. Keep them coming.

9. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

Funny how after 5 years and a wasted number 3 pick on VY and in three out four games he's fumbling the ball in the red zone and giving our opponents easy points on the board, or throwing more picks than TD's and yet still some of you guys continue to defend that PROVEN flop till the end of the earth.

But a kid who was picked up in the 6th or 7th round, wasn't expecting to play anytime soon, he hasn't seen any first team snaps, yet he actually looks in the direction of a future hall of fame WR and tries to get the ball in his hands, makes a couple decent throws, especially the one to Nate...and yet in 10 snaps you're already calling this kid a bum with no chance. When are you same guys going to admit you we're wrong about VY and that he's holding this team back, I mean come on FIVE YEARS and I still hear how great he's going to be someday!!!

10. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

Ok guys check this, I was watching Rusty after the INT, and you know what I saw, HIM AND KERRY Lookinig at the def on paper sheet, figuring what he did wrong and what he should of done. YOU KNOW WhaT I SAW, VY was to the side just relaxing not giving a crap. GIVE RUSTY a chance least it looks like he cares.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar