I live the Australian cliche

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Gunny, Nov 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Actually, they are pretty much silent.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Nah they are quiet. The Cows nearby on the other hand...

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Update:

My Mum and Dad took one of the dogs [​IMG] across the road where there is a little park before the big park where the Kangaroos are.

Nina (the dog) sees one of the Kangaroos and starts chasing it. She catches up to it and the Kangaroo got up onto its hind legs...Nina decided that was enough and came trotting back.

4. Michi40

Michi40 Lost bullet

Smart dog!

5. Yeah, cant roos do some real damage if they want to? Mainly if they're cornered I guess...

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

A few Roos got trapped in a shopping center carpark near me and got scared/excited and kicked in some car doors.

They can do some damage, that's for sure.

7. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Yumm???

I had some of the scientists from a lab we worked with in Brisbane send me a surprise package with all things Aussie...candy, snacks and a bottle of this stuff. I got the same effect if I just stuck a pencil down my throat.....

I told them there were others ways to tell me they did not like me....:grrhee:

8. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Must be that excellent built in suspension system....

9. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

I plan on bringing some Vegemite (along with some James Boags beer) to the Tailgate prior to the Steelers game. I'll be sure to bring you your own pack LJ!!

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Smear it on everything!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar