I Like Matt Hasselbeck

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Finnegan2win, Sep 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

How can you not like Hass?

2. TitanT

TitanT Pro Bowler

Matt is improving everyone's play. What a great addition. I look forward to going to the games again.
    :thumb:

3. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Matt Hasselbeck is kerry collins2.0 worst Titans QB ever start Jake locker NOW we are not gonna win anyways.

O wait I'm not jessee.

4. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

Loving MH. I'm finally able to relax after the ball is snapped. The QB's in the past, my mind always thinking if they're going to bobble the snap, if they scramble are they going to get hurt, or is this throw going to be a interception. With MH, it's simple, smooth and accurate.

5. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

6. THE_TITAN

THE_TITAN Starter

Best QB we've had since McNair.....easily.

7. birdman5

birdman5 Rookie

I knew you would all love Matt. What is even better is that his team and coaches obviously love him too. Sure wish the Seahawks hadn't been so week on the O-Line, but they needed to bite the bullet and get younger and more skilled.

After seeing the protection Matt was getting against the "rat birds", I knew he'd have a great season. It could end up being his best ever.

8. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I thought he was outstanding, especially on the last drive with the audibles where we scored the last TD. He understands the game, and unlike VY. And the guys play hard for him, unlike KFC, and he makes the PEOPLE AROUND HIM BETTER!!!!! Unlike them both

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. amy

amy Starter

He looks like Captain Picard ! He is 'making it so' !!! :D:yes:

10. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Other than obviously playing some damn good ball, Hasselbeck was showing some swag yesterday, getting heated up about bad calls, firing up his teammates. I like it.

It was refreshing after 2 years of KFC and his constant "deer caught in headlights" look.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar