I know your not supposed to look ahead but...I'm doing it anyway!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Aday25, Oct 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Pretty much took the words right out of my mouth man. You simply can't look at any team and just chalk them up as a win. Maybe the Giants chalked up the winless Browns as a win. Maybe Washington chalked up the winless Rams as a win. These are NFL teams, any team can get hot and win any game on any given Sunday. As fans its great that we can speculate and make predictions and enjoy the show the Titans are putting on for us, but I'd like to think that the only team the Titans are even thinking about this week is the Packers, and I'm pretty confident that's the case

2. Aday25

Aday25 TITANSDAY

I know that you can't just take some teams for granted...They could beat us...Any team can...but this is how I think it'll play out. I quess my point is, that the remaining games have some "lesser opponents," if we can get through the rougher parts with minimal losses then I think we have a chance to have a record of 13-3 or better. No one would have thought that before this season began.

Heck theres a chance for us to go 0-9 for the rest of the way...but I like our chances against all of those teams remaining (knock on wood).

3. Aday25

Aday25 TITANSDAY

I know what you mean by a bad feeling...I'm usually pretty stoked about each game but I always have this dreadful feeling that we're going to lose. And its not until the game starts and I can see how we're playing, then the nerves calm down. Unless we fall behind early or we're playing like we did in the Ravens game...

4. cajuntitan

cajuntitan 26.2ers can do it for hrs

My prediction is 19-0, and until some team proves otherwise I'm sticking with it! Everyone of those games is winable and loseable, but I'm going with the W.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

As long as the Titans stay healthy, they'll be favorites the rest of the way.

6. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

I'm with Cajun here.:lol:

7. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

We as titan fans have really never expirenced winning like this before, and to be honest its great to see all the fans feeling good. I definetly walk around with an extra bounce in my step not a arrogant feeling by all means, just a really good feeling. I'm sure just like everyone else i want the titans to go undefeated and never lose, but i would definetly trade a few loses before the seasons ends and run the table and win a SB then to go undefeated throughout the season and playoffs and lose in the SB. I live right in the middle of Patriot land and the people around here are still hung over last years loss. The look on their faces is depressing and as a titans fan i love it but putting it into prospective i dont wanna be remembered like that.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

The only easy win is detroit. They are made to order for us. Other than that no game is easy. Except for the steelers our toughest games are in our division. Houston is playing good ball now and the jags are always tough.

That last game against indy might be the most interesting of them all because vince will probably be our starter.

This packer game is our most dangerous coming off a short week and being an nfc team it simply isn't quite as imporant.

Honestly i don't see how anyone can predict worse than 6-3

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Are you high? Only 5-4 the rest of the way? This team?

I don't know if 12-4 gets us that home field. 13-3 for sure will. I can't see us losing to the bears. Our defense against that offense? No way!

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I think we'll lose to Chicago. They have a pretty good offense and defense. Pittsburgh might also be another loss. Those are the 2 toughest games we have left.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar