i know i don't post here much, but thought i would share this with you!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by kimberly, Aug 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Always nice when the player leaves his coaches saying "wow". I saw some things in Morgans play that had me suggesting upwards of 13 sacks, and then he got hurt. I'm optimistic with that 13 seeing how well Morgan did in so few snaps. He'll only get better from here on out if he stays off the injury report.

3. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

I was pleasantly surprised Morgan made such an impact having been out so long and upgrading to NFL competition. He is strong, quick, powerful, and has a very nice spin which makes for quite the handful. He's more a prototypical LDE than a 15 sack speed rushing RDE but I'm happy we have him! He's also VERY GOOD against the run!

I want to see how he does against a better starting RT.

My over/under sack # for him is 10 but 13 is not a huge stretch. We'll have a better read vs the Saints!

Gut

4. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Kimmy!!! Where ya been at? It's been awhile. I share your enthusiasm, can't wait for the season to kick off. Morgan looks like he's gonna be a great DE for us.

5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

The question here. Where has Gut been? Welcome back.. Look forward to your posts come regular season.

6. MusicCityMullet

MusicCityMullet sec 230 row R seat 12

hi kimmy. we gonna make it flow??

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Some people just can't take a daily dose of Jesse and karma-somethingoranother.

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Karmarouge makes jessestylex look like a saint.

9. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

what you suckas yapping about?

10. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

ooooooooooooh hell yeah baby! weeeeeeza gonna have our party over here this year baby! up in this hizzy!!!! every saturday before our game, we are gonna do it big with our flow session! you con't have to be the greatest ryhmer , rapper, whatever, but you must AND I MEAN YOU MUST BRING THE TITANS FEVER BABY!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar