I just became the biggest 49ers fan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Jan 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

No joke... I predicted we would have a top 5 defense in 2007 (one of my only good Titans predictions ever), so like I said... I wasn't surprised. It was probably one of my dumb homer predictions that just happened to turn out to be true, but I liked what I saw from our defense at times throughout the 2006 season.

2006 was the first year we had Finnegan, Thornton, and Hope (yes, Hope was once good). Vanden Bosch was also relatively new. I like what I saw from all of them, and I did expect Griffin to help in 2007.

2006 was actually our best offseason I can ever remember because we brought so many guys in who would help us on our Super Bowl run that we, of course, ****ed away.

Also, we went from 0-5 to 8-8 that year, and it was VY's rookie year... everyone should've been expecting playoffs the following year. Why would we expect anything good this upcoming season?

I guess I should at least wait until we make some FA moves and draft. I just don't have faith in our current FO to do anything.

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

what did I tell you, Ghost is a closet Ravens fan.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

among other... closet things.

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. RavensShallBurn

Even if for some strange reason you like Ray Lewis (which you've obviously stated you do), you should still hate the Ravens and pull against them. They prevented us from two Super Bowls.

I can live with you pulling for them yesterday against the Pats even though I still disagree with that completely. I cannot live with a Titans fan cheering for the Ravens to win a Super Bowl. That is sick.

Honestly, even if Ray Ray hadn't murdered anyone, I would still hate him because he's a phony and broke all of our hearts twice in OUR HOUSE.

5. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

To Scarecrow and TE. You guys would be cheering for San Fran you big sillys
    [​IMG]

How can you blame Ray Lewis from breaking our hearts at home? We have no one to blame for that other then ourselves. We couldnt hold on to the ball and gave the Ravens that last playoff gave on a silver platter.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. RavensShallBurn

Well, he should've been in prison. That's the biggest reason.

Also, when he took the ball right from Eddie's hands and returned it for a TD to end the game and shushed all our fans in the endzone with the same hand that stabbed two men to death... heartbreaking.

7. Ghost

The guys he ratted out and testified against didnt even go to jail. It was ruled self defense, granted thats probably bull****. Hard to hear the whole story when half of it is dead. He wouldnt have been in jail though. Eddie should have held on to the ball, just like Crumpler, Cheeseburger White and that ****** running back Fisher liked from LA Tech John Simon against the Raiders. We had some great teams in the past, if we could have remembered the basics at times it mattered we would have a championship.

8. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

That's great maybe he can keep having bastardo children and start his own league. One of the 500 kids of his should be able to go pro. In Ray Lewis league you would have to run with a bar of soap while being chased by defenders armed with knives.

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. Ghost

Greatest post in gotitans history

10. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

yeah he hit a home run with that one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar