I hope we keep Foreman moving forward.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GeronimoJackson, Jan 13, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Sure propose it I'll accept

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

must be a nice pool

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I think we all remember sankey.... no we most assuredly know what a not good RB looks like

4. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Trust me, it ain't much... Needs replacing

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 2
  5. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Foreman has been good. Maybe good enough for another team to throw a couple of mil at him and see what they get.

I feel like some other team will be willing to pay him more than the Titans will. I think the Titans are content with Henry getting the bulk of the carries and who ever else getting 30-40 attempts a year. If Henry goes down, go out and get the best available RB or use one on the roster.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. Chad81

Chad81 Starter

One back I don't expect to see return in 2022 is Evans, what a colossal bust. He's carried the ball 16 times in 2 seasons. Hilliard is everything we expected Evans to be and he cost the Titans absolutely nothing.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  7. RTH

RTH Meh...

I have doubts... he's a starting caliber RB

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Trent Walker

Trent Walker Special Teams Standout

Absolutely. Evans is/should be done here. Hate it for the guy. Injuries suck. But Hilliard has been really awesome. And Foreman has been too. I mean for 2 guys who weren’t on the roster and who were able to be picked up off the street… I’m not saying that paying for a guy like Henry isn’t worth it but I do get that argument a little more now.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

average NFL RBs are pretty real available

10. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I hope we keep Foreman moving forward too. At least 5 yards forward every run.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar