I have to get this off my chest..

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ToddTheTitan, Aug 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I could use some of the antics that were used against me in this thread but I'll take a pass. I'll just say that I don't want to post with kids. I want to post with adults.

What if CJ talked about how broke all of you were? Or how all of you sucked at football. I'd love a team roast of some of the posters on here. You guys would get clowned in the locker room.

2. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

This. Pretty much what I've been trying to convey today.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Oh well

Fact of the matter is, its going to happen, and its probably going to keep happening. If you cannot tolerate alittle harmless trash talk that is your burdens to deal with and not ours.

4. TitansfaninKY

TitansfaninKY Starter

This thread is ridiculous and has NOTHING to do with Titan's football. Its the internet where people go to post what ever they feel like. You are not going to change that, grow up. Oh your hurt that someone made fun of a twitch of a player your in love with. Big deal get over it. Who cares?! CJ doesn't. Go to that interview he gets asked about it all the time it isn't a big deal to him. If you get too butt hurt over an internet forum I feel sorry for you however I would like to thank you guys for entertaining me while at my office.

5. TitansfaninKY

TitansfaninKY Starter

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

I agree with TitansfaninKY... this is the internet.. where people don't have lives and purposely troll to aggravate people... why? because they have a small junk and dont have the balls to go up to someone in the real world and say it... therefore, they get behind a computer and misuse it's purpose because they don't worry about getting beat up

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

CJ is not immune to criticism, especially when he puts himself before the organization. He deserves every bit of what anyone on here wants to say. He better go out there and earn his "Playmaker" money. Nobody is being racist. Is it racist to say someone is an idiot for the way they talk? Not that people make fun of CJ in interviews anymore, he's made some real improvements, but he does communicate like he has a 4th grade education. Is that Racist? Am I racist towards 4th graders? HAHAHA

get over it, are you Woolfolk's Uncle or something? It's obvious CJ doesn't care what people think, so why are you so butt-hurt about it?

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Just curious. Why exactly does CJ "deserve" for people to make fun of his nervous twitch? Not talking football criticism here.

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Don't always assume that, I don't know if this is directed at me or not but I am more abrasive IRL than online.

10. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

it's not.. but there are people (like jesse) that will get his face punched in if he said the things he says on here at a stadium full of titans fans...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar