I have to get this off my chest..

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ToddTheTitan, Aug 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

That blog is real!

:cj::cj::cj::cj:

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. ToddTheTitan

ToddTheTitan GoTitans Homer

And here they are....I knew it wouldn't be too ****ing long.

3. Alex1939

lol. So I'm a CJ hater now?

I think you are guys are being pretty sensitive about the smiley face thing. I doubt CJ would be whining about that.

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. Alex1939

Vince deserves every negative thing said about him from this fanbase. He SCREWED this fanbase. How people can still defend him, I do not know.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He has no f-ing disability, he's a perfectly functional human-being. What's wrong with him? He has a tendency to look sideways..... Wow

He's a pro football player, millions of people watch him every weekend. Most fans tune into Tennessee Titan games JUST to see what he does. He's a G-D millionaire because of us. He can put up with a little bit of teasing from a bunch of dummies.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

huh.... so that's what the smiley is referring to... guess i never noticed it until someone pointed it out...

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I don't know if my own struggles have jaded me to what others have gone through to a degree, but if CJ's biggest problem is someone making fun of his twitch is somehow racist or too rude, I really do not know what to say.

I get made fun of IRL about things I can't control, and I dish it back. JCBrave gets made fun of about his 'double chin' and he is a great sport about it. Its part of life, no one here actually hates CJ. We just get frustrated when he doesn't do well and still talks about breaking records and what not.

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I never even noticed it until someone pointed it out, just not a big deal to me.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Hold out for more money with two years remaining on your deal then average less than 65 yards per game when the team needed one more win to make it to the playoffs then come out with a five rush/eight yard performance in the first game action of the next year while also dropping two of the easiest catches you'll see in the NFL and you wonder why he gets ragged on? Really?

I'm not upset that he got paid. I'm almost always in support of the player getting what they can while they can. What pissed me off was him dropping to the turf when he'd get touched.

He looked quick and decisive against the Bucs, but he looked like that last year against their awful defense too. Consider me in the wait and see crowd.

• High Five High Five x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar