I Have a Sneaking Suspicion That Adoree Jackson Sucks

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Brew City, Jul 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

The fact that you typed this out, looked it over, and still hit create thread makes me have serious doubts about your intuition.

But hey, we will see. Prepare for this thread to be revived every time Jackson even thinks about making a good play.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Williamson is the last person on defense that should be talking about someone needing "more work."

And this guy is going into his 4th year.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

I have no doubt he'll get better in time, I just have a feeling he won't see the field much on defense early.

4. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I'm thinking he plays 3 CB roll often...Ryan and Sims will play the outside and they will bring him up slowly. LeBeau is known for that as well with young CB's in the past. I still honesty think we add another vet before the season starts at some point also.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

Maybe he's just a cocky sob and they don't like that.

He's a lil undersized. My only concern but I really like him.

6. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I have to do nothing more than watch his highlights from college to know he doesn't suck. He may or may not end up being as good as we hope, but the kid makes big plays frequently. I know that. Consistency and adjusting to the speed of the NFL I cannot comment on yet, but he doesn't suck.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I know for a fact this thread sucks.

COREY DAVIS AT #5! ADOREE JACKSON AT #18!

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

so he gets torched for TDs on defense, then gets to return a kickoff and you see this as a positive?

How are we gonna get punt returns if we can't stop an offense?

I think our defense in general is really gonna struggle.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

"Time to grow" assumes he will get better as a CB. I'll live with the learning curve as a CB, especially if he's a dynamite returner.

10. rekirts

rekirts Starter

lul

tho he was beat by mcbride of all people

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar