I had a very interesting night..............

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bongo59, Nov 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

I went to the hockey game tonight and met Samari and Mason agent in the luxury box and we talked...............they both introduced me to Ozzie Newsome and Mike Johnson after the second period at Mortons................................and I will tell you talking to Mike Johnson about WR and QB was very interesting................he was a QB in college at ASU and Akron and his latest job before the Ravens WR position coach was QB coach of the ATL Falcons...............We had a bout a 4 hr talk about VY and MVick and how his development was stunted by the system he was taught to run..................Mike was there in 2002 when Vick began until last yr..................Ozzie and his family left after about an hour but we sat there and talked a long time about both spots...............filtering what he said................the Ravens came away the tape looking at VY thinking he is going to be special when he gets game day experience.............they are looking forward to playing him and dont know what to expect because he has shown so little of what made him famous in college................I came away from the night feeling very good and it was a phenomenomal night of pure football talk....................it is about 1:30 so I got to get bed to get ready to tailgate in the AM....................Lobster and filet day tomorrow................

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'd be more encouraged if the Ravens has any success in developing a QB worth a damn. :brow:

sounds like a good night though.

3. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

So Ozzie Newsome was at the Preds game tonight? Sounds like an interesting night indeed. I am sure there is more to post...

4. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

nice

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

After the trade for Terell Owens, and a contreversial chit chat, according to Terrell Owens, Newsome said that the two of them were "two black guys from Alabama" and "Sometimes you just have to slap a black man."

Owens was immediately traded back to the 49ers.

And then T.O. went all crazy.

6. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Cool...

7. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Lobster and Filet at a tailgate party? Somehow that doesn't seem to fit.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

^ Man if that happens I'll never leave.

9. i coulda gone to the preds game, but i chose to go to a party instead, ive just gotten out of hockey since that strike even tho the preds are doin very exceptional

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

well that's just swell.

I coulda gone as well...just I live too far away.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar