I got one

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, Nov 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

You can get the wireless thingy used online cheap sometimes. I think I paid like 50 for mine. But ya, it would be nice if the wifi was built in.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I think I can set it up via my wifi on laptop/PC at least as a stop gap solution. I am not sure how well it goes when actually playing but won't hurt to try. I should at least be able to set up my Live account once I get the subscription.

I am going to trade in one of the free games I got for Gears and Mass Effect today.

3. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Are you getting Gears 1 or 2? If you get Gears 2, you get a free download so you can get all the Maps from Gears 1.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Gears 1, gotta know whats going on first.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I ended up getting used Mass Effect and used Gears of War 1 and another controller for $100 which is pretty good in Aussie price range.

Now I gotta wait til I get home...

6. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

why? you own a 360 now?!

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I prefer the PS3 controller, and frankly multiplats are the same. If a PS3 version of a game is so horribly done its completely noticeable I'd get a 360 version.

8. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Mass Effect is great

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Played a little of both (after spending two hours trying to get a workaround wireless connection).

Mass Effect: Only played a little but has what Star Wars KOTOR has. I approve of that. I do kinda hope all weapons are not guns.

Gears of War: lol, fun, all I can say. Everything about this game amuses me. The 'acting', the oversized character models, how Fenix runs with a stick up his ***.

Not sure which one I will focus on first. Probably Mass Effect.

10. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Oblivion : Elder Scrolls. Eggcellent game!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar