I don't think LenDale is close to game shape yet

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

In less than two weeks of training camp, LenDale White has had a variety of ailments.

He supposedly had some knee issues (maybe related to the surgery) last week along with time away in Denver for his court date. We've seen him with ice on his wrist Saturday. I've read he's had problems with his back, Achielles and/or was sick from three different camp reports today. By my count, he's been a 100% participant in maybe five days of camp so far.

He gutted out '07 and played with pain but this can't be the start the Titans wanted for White who, though far from being in great physical shape, did look a bit slimmer when camp started.

I am thinking that the knee surgery kept him off his feet much of the offseason and he's no where close to being in game shape yet. I doubt he could handle five carries in-a-row right now.

Seeing if he can use the rest of training camp to get in shape is a concern when these nagging injuries keep him off the field.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

who would have thought being out of shape would lead to more injuries?

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

more CJ
    :yes:

4. omahacolt

omahacolt Starter

has he ever been

haha that was funny

admit it

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

funny ha-ha or funny Manning-Chesney?

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

He's too lazy to practice, and seems to use any excuse possible to get out of it.
    And he seems perfectly OK with being mediocre. He's not the type that's going to work hard to prove anyone wrong. He's going to coast. He'd probably rather sit the bench to earn his paycheck.

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Fat doesn't push or pull or protect the bones the way muscle does. It really is that simple.

8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I don't mind. I think CJ is the feature backanyway. And White is the sub. But I like the idea of having both rb's around.

9. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Good to be back.

win :yes:

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

And Chris Henry benefits as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar