I dont get Fisher this year

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LANGSTER, Oct 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

When crap hits the roof, it's no big deal But the crap has hit the fan, and that makes people kinda angry at things...

2. TitansWillWin1

TitansWillWin1 Camp Fodder

well i got news for you, your pops was wrong!!!! One yard is sometimes the hardest yard to get!!! Even the bus bettis couldnt get it against the colts in the playoffs a few years ago!!! All im sayin is that if that play would have went for a TD everyone on here would have been praising it!!!!

3. NYCTitanfan84

NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

And what your saying is WRONG ! Even when something ends up working out doesnt mean it was the RIGHT call. Sorta of like someone throwing up a 3 on a fast break when there was 3 guys under the basket..if it goes in..the coach may not be AS mad..but believe that he's still going to reel him in for not making the RIGHT decision. We had been inconsisent all day in the passing game and Lendale was showing that he could get the yardage. Why NOT go to him in that situation? BAD CALL !

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Not me. On 3rd&1 with a great power back like LenDale in your backfield you RUN the freaking ball there. Especially when you are in a close game with the Colts and have minimal room for error.

So we should blame no one for our abysmal 0-5 start? Whether you like it or not, this all falls on Fisher's shoulders. Doesn't matter if he isn't the one throwing interceptions or fumbling or giving up TDs. He's the HEAD COACH for God's sake! He's the one making all of the big decisions and so far his decisions are making him look like a stubborn, boring old turd who the game has passed by.

5. customtitan

customtitan Special Teams Standout

well guess what it didnt go for a touchdown now did it?
    if's dont mean jack crap and i didnt need anyone to tell me that :yes:

i dont think his pops said a yard was easy... i think it means if your not strong enuff then you dont deserve it. welp evidently the bus didnt deserve it that time... doesnt mean he sucked, just didnt want it bad enuff.

6. NYCTitanfan84

NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

Lol..thank u !

7. TitansWillWin1

nope not really! evertime reddick would pull up at duke on a fast break u never saw coach k get mad! in fact he told him to do it!!

8. customtitan

your reading and comprehension skills are sad at best....:yes:

9. TitansWillWin1

this is an online forum not a flippin english paper!!!!! i could care less bout my grammar on here or not so get a life!!!

10. customtitan

reading and comprehension has nothing to do with grammar:ha:

its your ability to read and understand what OTHER people are sayin...which once again you have failed to do miserably.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar