I dont get Fisher this year

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LANGSTER, Oct 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

He called that stupid pass to the sidelines that we'll NEVER complete twice last night on crucial downs.

2. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

I don't think he did either.

Plus I think that memo also contained the fact that Britt, Cook and Lendale DO play for us, and that Collins isn't cuttin it anymore.

3. pettso

pettso Starter

This.

I was dumbfounded. I actually launched my sponge brick at the TV when KC threw that horrible pass into the sideline aiming for Gage.

Another thing that pissed the sh:grrr::grrr: out of me was the fact they punted at 4th and 5 in the 4th quarter in Indy territory with VY in the game. Yeah, I understand the game was out of reach... but come on, play it like you should till the end. Especially if you've taken your "starting QB" off the field and you have your second string guys out there.

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Fisher has got to go after this season, plain and simple. I can't believe the horrible decision making and play-calling I'm seeing this season.

5. TitansWillWin1

TitansWillWin1 Camp Fodder

you guys are retarded!!! it was not fisher who decided to throw a bomb on 3rd and 1 it was a pass play and simple collins decided to throw it deep, he had three other options on that play!!! its not jeff fisher throwin interceptions or fumbling the ball or committing stupid roughing the passer penalties!!!! we would be foolish to let fish go because he would get picked up faster then the speed of light!!!!

6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

wow. You think Fisher can't interject when the OC is calling a HORRID play on 3rd and 1?? He didn't decide to throw the long bomb, but he decided to call a pass, which was also STUPID.

I am generally a Fisher supporter, but that is just dumb. He put us in a position to fail. You know what works for the Titans, so do I. Please don't defend this call. It was harebrained to say the least.

7. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Nope. It was Dinger who called the pass play on 3rd and 1 when we all know that LW could have gotten that even with the box stacked. It still falls on the coaching/play calling IMO.

Yeah but that doesn't say anything other than 'some owners/GMs have more money than brains' OR, some teams have an HC situation where picking up Fisher would be a VAST improvement; Oakland being the first to come to mind (at least Fisher has never punched one of his assistants in the face).

And as long as the franchise wants a coach to run an old skool philosophy with less than stellar, grind-it-out wins and a barely over .500 record, then yeah, he'll be picked up faster than the speed of light.

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

How anyone can defend this guy completely blows my mind.

9. TitansWillWin1

TitansWillWin1 Camp Fodder

if collins would have made a good throw and it went for a TD all of yall would be praising how great of a call it was!!!! its amazing how ppl play the blame game when :grrr::grrr::grrr::grrr: hits the roof

10. NYCTitanfan84

NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

Like my pops used to always say.."if you cant get 1yrd you dont deserve to be on the field" lol. They never even gave Lendale a chance on that 3rd n 1..and that to me speaks to the confidence they probably have in the guys on the field (well that AND dinger sucks) if you wont even give your big back a chance in that situation

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar