I don't care, sign Adrian Wilson too!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Mar 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steven ferrp

steven ferrp Rookie

man i dnt know why we signed george wilson..when cards just released adrian wilson!...smh..i would have drafted vacarro from texas when draft day comes thats if we didnt sign either adrian or wilson..but george wilson, i feel it was a huge mistake and will make it harder on us to even sign adrian wilson..smh..

2. steven ferrp

steven ferrp Rookie

there is no need to...we not releasing michael griffin anyways...he just got contract last year..wilson always been a starter

3. steven ferrp

steven ferrp Rookie

man i dnt like robert johnson, im down with markelle sad that he wasnt healthy all year long...but i would have made markelle our strong safety starter...cuz i dnt like the signing of wilson...in my opion, we should have a backup as a draftee..

4. steven ferrp

steven ferrp Rookie

yes rob jo, sucks!!! we need to release his ass!!...build markelle martin into a starter..

5. xhrr

xhrr Starter

You shake your head more than CJ

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Patriots got him. Sht

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar