I definitely don't miss Fisher now

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Apr 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

There wouldn't be a snowball's chance in hell that we take Wright with our pick if Fisher was still here.

It's damn good to see this organisation willing to load up on offense and willing to take a risk or go against convention to try to improve this team.

• High Five High Five x 6
  2. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

I soon as saw our Pick I was like YES!!FISH days are over we usually drat a risky DE like Bruce Irving or lazy DT like Marks or poe in this draft.

I'm very Happy with the pick and Trust our Hall of fame O-line coaches to fix the line later.

3. BNails21

BNails21 Starter

I love the pick!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I don't think Fisher had as much influence in the draft as many here give him credit.

FWIW, the Rams have had a great draft so far. They picked up two second-round picks and still got Brockers.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

But they still don't have anyone to catch the ball. Passing on Blackmon and Floyd was not smart

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

This draft is deep at WR. They'll grab one today and maybe another on Saturday. They have eight picks remaining.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. NYCTitanfan84

NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

I think they traded back two too many times. I think they settled for Brockers since they were one pick away from getting Blackmon and Floyd. I agree that this years draft is deep at WR but they need a #1 guy. Getting Blackmon or Floyd would have been huge for SB. Not only did they let both slip away...but they let one get away to their division rival

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Our front office did what many thought, took BPA.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I'd bet they take Coby Fleener, Stephen Hill or Rueben Randel in the second. They have three picks in the first 14 selections today.

I think getting the second-best DT in the draft and being able to get value that early in the second is a great strategy.

They can get Hill, Bobby Massie/Mike Adams and Lavonte David and boom, great first two rounds.

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I think Fleener will be gone at Indy. Not high on Hill but he is graded that way for a reason.

Really, it is a good strategy for the Rams. Something Fisher should have done years ago.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar