i busted the TV at the bar today after that dispicible lose

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Pacman 4 HoF, Dec 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

My beard will beat the sh#t out of your dad, kid.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

When we first lost Cortland Finnegan/gave up on him/screwed our defense up, I was like is that Finnegan2win guy gonna stick with that name... This came a day or two after 45 became Scarecrow, but then I saw Finnebosch and Thefreak kept their names and thought it was good for the site to have these retro user names. I mean we have dozens if not hundreds of users with the word "Oiler" in their name, so keep the name my friend. It shows you've been a fan for some time.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

orly?

[​IMG]

4. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

[​IMG]

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Not Chuck Norris. Your image is void.

6. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

I used to get real upset and break stuff after games, but now I've just grown to expect the worse and I'm surprised when we win. I just laugh it off when we suck like we did against the packers. To me its funny to see professionals getting paid to do something so poorly. I laugh b/c I know it has to be embarassing to them!

7. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Yeah apathy has certainly set in and has for a while..

8. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

True story or not, that was funny.

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Props to the Wire Season 5 reference. Scott Templeton is an excellent metaphor:

10. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

When I'm in my home state, I don't act like a redneck... When I'm somewhere else...

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar