I believe Mr. Jones has officially been put on notice...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Laserjock, Apr 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Just saw the interview with Fisher on Channel 2 and when Dwyer asked him about the recent events with Jones he was clearly displeased and indicated so. He basically said it was now in Jones' hands as to whether he is going to be what the team has invested in and I got the impression that Fisher, and maybe the rest of the FO, were fed up and the patience left with this guy had run low.

Time for Jones to dump these losers who he believes are his friends and close that circle down....or send himi packing and don't look back.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

3. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

I wish they would draft some big, fast CB and have the guy work out on his side behind Jones...maybe put a little mortality into Jone's world.

4. hokie77

hokie77 Camp Fodder

Not just the off-the-field stuff

The Titans staff will have very little patience if he repeats some of the crap he pulled on the field last season. Many of his penalties were senseless stuff that cost the team dearly. A year older and hopefully much wiser on the field this season.

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Yeah I agree that the UC and PF penalties are what will really get him in trouble with the staff. I'd also add that the FO has signed/drafted focused, professional, "character" guys and Pac will get into trouble with the staff if he poisons the locker room this year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar