I Believe I Called This...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ColtKiller, Oct 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

No one cares..maybe we would have if you wrote in your blog about it.

3. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Big Ups to ColtKiller, great call. People here spout off and forget after a couple of weeks. If these threads didn't get closed more folks could prove that they're knowledgeable about the game or just fanboys.

4. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Even ColtKiller forgot he posted it...we've had Hass signed for what..more than two months now?

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Me too.

Look at RollTide being wrong once again.

lol

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

yeah, but it took until now for proof that he'd win to come about. Being right in this asylum doesn't really mean a whole lot. I predicted our team would go 11-5 this year and the VY fanboys thought it appropriate to "it sucks" that post. Granted, we are not 11-5, yet, but I feel like we are well on our way. It's funny to think about devotion to one player being to the point the idea of the team succeeding without them upsets a poster. It's pretty pathetic if you think about it... almost as pathetic as ColtKiller's attempts to garner praise for his worthless optimism. I'm just kidding. Great wild guess at what appears to be happening. :thumb:

7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I couldn't have been happier with the FOs decisions this year. I would have never expected it to turn out this well.

Collins is doing a bang-up job in Indy though,

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I was the only person on here to high five that thread, I deserve some love too!

And if you read into the thread, it was ME who got him to Tennessee.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Best thing this team did was get rid of that worthless QB KFC and finally sign a good QB Matt Hasselbeck.

Could imagine how 2007,2008 or even 2009 and beyond may have gone if we had a QB besides Collins to go along with those great defenses we had when Albert was here.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea but that doesn't matter. At 0-0 the ones hoping for Haselbeck had nothing to say it was a smart move. But now at 3-1 we can start the "I told you so" threads. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar