I am going to do some Muhammad Ali/Ric Flair trash today at work!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titantrusince82, Oct 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

I can't wait to go to work today. I work with a lot of Pitt fans, and they were talking BIG sh@! Also, I have one question about our Def. has anyone noticed that we line up LBS over the Oline like we are going to blitz on 3rd down, but we never blitz. I know that every team we face knows that we are going to send our LBs in coverage.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. titantrusince82

I meant to say trash talk at work today.

3. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I can't wait to walk in and hand our shipping guy the Titans shirt he has to wear all day after losing the bet. It was a guy's night out last night for the "Steelers Family" and I bet their car ride home SUCKED!!

Sweet victory

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

And then they bring up rings and conversation should be over.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

that's really why theres so many steeler fans. They see the history and claim them as their team so when other fans challenge them, they have the Rings to talk about.

6. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

When one of those rings the refs handed to them and another was a fluke.... they should still be behind the 9ers in championships

7. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

When one of those rings the refs handed to them and another was a fluke.... they should still be behind the 9ers in championships

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

There's 3 brothers I know, and these 3 guys know NOTHING about football, I ask them who their teams are and they all claim Pittsburgh. These guys are all from Puerto Rico and live in Connecticut. Why else would they claim Pit as their team....? And I know their father and he's a New York fan so these 3 IMO represent 50% of Steeler fans.

9. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

The past doesn't matter. If they want to live on their PAST performance, fine. It's not gonna do anything to make their Sundays more enjoyable this year or anytime in the future.

10. titantrusince82

I don't give a f about their rings. I kept bring up last night. You are only as good as your last match up. Since we beat them, they can't say sh$$.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar