I actually saw some good effort out there today....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Laserjock, Dec 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

But then the jazzercise group finished their half time routine and left the field...and the Titans came back out and continued to lay down.

Several players today should be sued for breach of contract for failure to show up for their jobs.

We basically handed the Jags the division today...absolutely another pathetic performance.

Finnegan obviously was still worn out from the butt whooping AJ gave him because he played like a puss today.....most pathetic tackle I have seen. Same for Hope...looked like a fool on the love tap he gave Garrard.

This team won't win another game....they are just terrible on both sides of the ball and if i was Bud I would be in the locker room telling them as much.

I though they would have come out and played with some heart...I expected this team to play mad...angry....embarrassed....all they accomplished was to play embarrassingly.

When did CJ determine that turning his back when running into a pile was ever a good idea....maybe he should watch some film of MJD...he never fights for that extra yard anymore.

Too many things pointing to a team that has quit or is hopelessly lost/clueless to even analyze any more...it defies explanation at how far this team has fallen in the past 5 weeks.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

There was a dude Jazzercizing out there one year.

3. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

There were a couple today that could have been...

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

That's exactly how I knew the game would go, and why I didn't bother wasting my day to go watch that pathetic display.

They all should be ashamed to cash their checks. Donate it to charity, that's what this franchise is becoming...

BOOOOOOOOOOOO

5. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Not much to add to this...sums it up really well. I really did feel sorry for you all in the weather (despite my comment yesterday...I was inside watching the debacle). How long did you stay? It looked to me like there were less than 10K fans left in the stadium in the 4th Quarter.

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Yeah that jazzercise group did seem to give it their all. That was really quality halftime entertainment. It really pays for the price of admission.

:sarcasm: (for the rejects)

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo this man!

8. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

Atleast we got a few points today!

9. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Shut up Fisher....

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:logo:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar