I’ve never told anyone this

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 520, Aug 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

but in high school I randomly threw 1010 pounds on a squat rack and single leg flamingo squatted it three times

Just my homie was watching cause I didn’t wanna call the coach or team over for a surefire world record attempt because cmon that’d just be silly

Anyways glad I finally got it off my chest

#1 520, Aug 8, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
    • LOL LOL x 7
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

wow that's amazing and i would never second guess such a feat of strength

• LOL LOL x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

NICE

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

If you think I’m lying you should #getyourlifetogether

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

Do you also post for the sake of getting your post count up so that you can brag about something that means absolutely nothing, but is important to you because you have no life?

• LOL LOL x 4
  6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

The year was 1990. I was 6 years old. But let me tell you I was scrappy. I was walking down the street with my mom when this huge black dude bumped into me and said "watch it punk." I should've just kept walking but I saw red. I landed a beautiful kick to the side of his knee sending him down to the ground. Then I got on top and just pounded this dude's face in. He was all "Stop! Pleece! Pleece! Stop it I'm sorry!" I began to feel bad so I finally got up but the poor dude was already a bloody mess.

That man's name? Mike Tyson. Undisputed heavyweight champion of the world. A few weeks later the world was stunned as he lost the title to Buster Douglas. Now I don't want to take anything away from Buster. I know he trained hard and had a solid game plan. But I have no doubt I softened up ole Mike for him. Dude had to have been shook AF thinking about how he got his ass handed to him by some 50lb white kid wearing a matching McKids sweatshirt/pants combo. As we all know it was a downward spiral for Iron Mike after that.

And that's the story about how I directly influenced the greatest upset in boxing history.

• LOL LOL x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Not only is esron trying to be the new jcb he spent half his waiver money on eric decker lol

8. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

yeah that is pretty funny. only an idiot would even roster that guy

9. JCBRAVE

And talk about living rent free in someone's head

Tack this on to estons long list of jcb threads

Guys my biggest fan (literally)

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. JCBRAVE

Hang on, you're rostering Mike Williams lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar