Hows the situation with Pacman?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goawayschwartz, Mar 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goawayschwartz

goawayschwartz Camp Fodder

this is tense.. the titans need him so bad. to lose him would be a huge blow for the team..

You cant expect our offseason of trades and the draft to make up for it.

.. so how is pacman doing and what are the chances of him being suspended?

2. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Honestly, I think at this point the question isn't will he be suspended, but rather how long will he be suspended for, and I don't know that we have anything to indicate that. I'm looking forward to seeing the aftermath of his meeting with the commish on Tuesday, that should tell us a lot.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]
    well, for starters... Pacman ate way too many little dots... he only managed to get one power pellet down and Inky has been on his *** like white on rice. Pac has been having a rough time. To make matters worse, he just caught Clyde banging Ms. Pacman inside the box. He hasn't managed to get any fruit. No cherries, no orange... nothing.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OzqTqgB1kns"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OzqTqgB1kns" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

4. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Over and above what the NFL does, you still have the problem of what Fisher is going to do about the Ga incident, and Pac not reporting that he was arrested. That is a team violation in itself, beyond the Las Vegas thing.

5. goawayschwartz

I dont think suspending him would be good for him. I think goodell should make a policy where pacman has one more strike and everyone else has 3 strikes until they are out.

Suspending him for a year will just put him on the streets and he will be mad, and that wont be good. you dont want to see pacman mad.

6. Or he could reflet and think long and hard on how he has put himself in this situation, and come back a much better, stronger willed player. That's what the titans and everyone else would hope for...

7. goawayschwartz

yeah but then he hasnt played a real game of football for a year and he will suck ***.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

why will he?

he has been playing the sport since single digit age, I am sure he will remember how to play the sport.
    Rusty, most likely but he will shake it off sooner rather than later.

However a year suspension isn't likely.

9. goawayschwartz

If its a year suspention. Knowing fisher, he will find a replacement for cb and return and he will be like "im shurr this guy is good enuf 4 da job." and pacman will be benched.

10. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I want that suit

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar