How Would The Fisher Saga Unfold If...........

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Aqutis30, Dec 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

The only number that matters to me is 6....6 winning seasons in 17 years. I think that speaks for itself.

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Who cares if your 8-8 or 7-9 and make the playoffs? It's a new season. Regular season records really don't matter in the playoffs, its all about the teams that are built to win 3 and 4 games in a row..

I dont really understand the question. But yes I would still fire fisher if we were 8-8 the last 3 years and still made the playoffs. And yes I would take a 7-9 playoff berth over a 10-6 waste season.

3. moose4now

moose4now Starter

I think the whole "saga" would unlfold the same way without 23,192 threads about it. :sad2:

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I think in the scenario described it would depend entirely on the postseason results. Would those all be 1 and done playoff appearances with 8-8 teams? Or does one of those 8-8 teams have postseason success?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar