How will Vince be used tomorrow?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cdy_hitt, Sep 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

What kind of fan are you? Why do you want him to stink? So we lose bad and Young gets to start that much sooner? Volek is gone man. Get over it. Don't wish defeat on your own team. I'd be shocked if I saw you in an actual Titans jersey tomorrow morning. You still my boy. Even if you do look like Howard Dean. ;)

2. moose4now

moose4now Starter

And, how is that going to help us, as a team, win football games?

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

only when volek gets his way.

4. Fry

winning football games doesnt matter. what matters is that ewker was right, and everyone else is wrong.

5. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I think VY will take over when Collins get flushed out, crosses the Titans sidelines and Volek yanks his helmet off and punches him in the mouth.

6. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Great post man, you know your stuff.

7. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

I have two questions for you.

1) Have you ever been to www.gotitans.com?
    2) Have you ever been to www.gotitans.com, on weed?

8. tntitan89

tntitan89 Guest

If they are planning to use VY in a way that builds his confidence, I could see them putting him in after a turnover giving the offense a short field. I don't know if they would swap QBs in the red zone in the middle of a drive. I suspect that they have specific scenarios that would need to materialize to get VY in the game.

9. DynamoSupremo

DynamoSupremo F-Back

I don't know if they will necessarily switch QBs. They could have both QBs in the backfield in the shotgun next to each other, so you don't know who is going to get the snap. My guess is the first time we see VY on the field is as a decoy.

As an aside, I wonder if Pacman will line up on the offense again this year. I always thought those packages showed promise in an otherwise very unpromising offense last year.

10. Fry

:lol2:

what a great movie.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar