How will Vince be used tomorrow?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cdy_hitt, Sep 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

With Collins expected to start and Vince at #2 will he be used? And if so then how?

2. maximus

maximus Starter

Various situations where his arm and leg could be lethal...I am leaning toward the side where Vince might play the entire second half

I could see a play where Collins is QB and Vince lines up as a WR(fly route) but that would leave our prized draft pick in harms way

3. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

He'll be lucky to see anything, especially if Collins is playing descent. I would honestly be surprised if he got more that a series. If that. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't even play.

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Expect to see a trick play where KFC pass to VY & then he passes it to another WR or TE.

Take that to the Bank:grrhee:

5. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

I highly doubt Vince plays the whole second half. It's not the preseason, where you do that. He will play if: 1) we are getting blown out. 2) we are blowing them out.

6. titanfan53

titanfan53 put me in coach

i think he will play mid-way 2nd quarter and finish the game. thats what i say...if not then he may be involved with some kind of trick play....hopefully he does get in though..

7. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

Second quarter and finish the game??? I want some of what your smoking!

8. lol, well anythings possible, but he will most likely play in the red zone

9. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

Trust me, I'd love to see them hand the team over and let him learn the hard way but that isn't going to happen unless we start losing games. He may get in for a few snaps but not if the game is close and Collins is performing to their expectations. I'm as excited as anyone but if we happen to start winning, and that's a big "IF", I wouldn't expect to see much of Vince.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar