How Will The Front 7/6 Look in 2014

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, May 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I think the lack of 3/4 NT, lack of defined QB, taking rd1 LTs that may not start this year and so on indicates a the new regime is building, not polishing...
    Makes perfect sense. People here want instant gratification and that's fair enough but it looks like we should prepare for the long haul..

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I don't see Phillips not starting as he's said he's more comfortable as a 3-4 OLB and was about as productive as Casey. I think he's a lock to start.

3. 615nick

615nick Starter

Because we are in a building state not polishing, I would really like to see an extremely young d.

Ayers williams brown wimbley
    Casey jones pito

And I hope morgan can slide into the olb role, don't see it.but hope. Would also like for gooden to fit into the mlb role. in hs I played what coach called a monster man, which is a safety, olb and ilb role. If gooden can cover, with athletic ability, would be interesting

4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Gooden is still raw. So maybe he can be molded.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar