How the Titans OL Went from Mediocre to Awful.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tewa Titan, Dec 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I don't know, Warmak strikes me a a big lazy fat a$$ who will never play at 100%. I think he has the ability to be good, I just don't think he has the drive. Whether a better OL coach and bring that out of him is still to be seen. That said, you are right that a dominant Center will improve the line.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I don't think Warmack is lazy. I think he has no confidence and is lost. It looks like he isn't trying because he doesn't want to make mistakes and just kind of freezes up because he doesn't know what to do.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Fixed:

I bet if we upgrade g's the c suddenly look pretty good.

4. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

a lot easier to find one player than 2. C makes line calls. C is more important

5. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Eugene Amano looked serviceable with Mawae next to him.

I'd not for Mawae, that guy never gets a contract extension.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Doesn't have to be the C. Some teams have the QB call out the protection. There's a reason why C is considered the easiest OL position to fill (and arguably the easiest position overall)

7. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Well since Schwenke is a better football player than Warmack, I feel if we upgrade either of those two positions it should be guard. I don't disagree that C is far more important, I'm just comparing apples to apples and Warmack is a,bust, plain and simple.

The big issue is Schwenke's injury and how he comes back from it. Prudence dictates that we should cover our butts and draft a C, which I want us to do. I think a top C will still be on the board at the top of round 3.

8. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Schwenke is starting to scare me as injury prone and Looney and Gallik are not scaring opponents. It would be wise to bring in a quality center to compete.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I doubt it but I get your point

10. Bostontitan

Bostontitan Starter

I dont want to see this same crap again next year !...Thats the problem with this team we keep these players that suck , and really we have cap room get rid of the dead wood ...The center needs to go ......Warmack needs to go Everyone needs to go ...
    Start with Lewan and build this the right way cut your loses or we will be doing this again next year ...it hasnt worked for 3 years or hell longer and we still have this crap for a O LINE ...IT wont change until we get better players ..
    Same goes for GRIFFIN, BWW, SENSABAUGH ,HUNTER SANKEY HELL all the rbs....CLEAN HOUSE ..

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar