How sold are you on Mariota?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Jan 4, 2016.

?

How sold are you on Mariota?

Poll closed Feb 3, 2016.
  1. I'm convinced he will be a longterm elite QB.

44.3%
  2. I feel pretty real good that he will be a great QB.

42.6%
  3. I feel good, but I do have some real concerns.

13.0%
  4. I'm neutral, my concerns are middling to heavy.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. I don't like his chances, he is injury prone and will not work out.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Really bad, he is pretty real turrible leader and injury prone, next Jake Locker.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LVTENNT

LVTENNT Starter

What makes a qb the real deal? A competent team from top to bottom? Doesn't look like we will ever see that happening? Feel sorry for you MM. Mularkey put you out there to defenseless. If I were you I'd quit before you get pulverized, MM.

2. LVTENNT

LVTENNT Starter

You think? What do you expect he's playing for Tennessee Titans:injured:

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Meow

Meow Starter

To be fair none of those guys had just sat out a year from football either. Like it or not he had a steeper learning curve than those guys. I don't think any of those guys had rookie QB's throwing to them either except maybe AJ Green/Dalton. I liked the progress that I saw from him as the year went on. If you look game by game I think he is one of the few players on the team that you could say without a doubt he got better with each game. That alone gives me hope that he will be an integral part of the offense and a more than capable #1 receiver soon.

4. Blackburn

Blackburn Starter

It's hard to really judge his future in the NFL based upon a season where he had no one around him helping make plays except his TE. We have a lot of rebuilding in the O line, RB position and WR position before our offense will be consistent and effective. But, that being said, he looks like a top competitor with natural instincts and skills to be a top QB in the league given a few more years and hopefully a better team around him. He's the type player that makes others around him better but we still need more consistent play from the entire offense before MM will truly be able to shine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar