How safe is Schwenke?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Just Win Baby, Feb 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Sounds to me like you're going full retard. Digest what I wrote. There is a difference between being responsible for something and being at fault (blame) for something. Failing to comprehend that difference is what prevents many people from advancing their personal level of responsibility to a higher level.

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

last offseason i was hoping to see levitre moved to center and lewan at left guard. thought that would be better. of course this was before the season when iy became evident levitre still sucked and so did Oher.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar