How much would you pay for Mack???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2004, Mar 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adamwinn51

adamwinn51 Starter

The center is the QB of the oline. Whether or not they have one on one matchups (which they do have at times), is not that important. They make sure everyone else has the proper match up, picks up the blitz, etc. The center is invaluable man. Mack would be my priority this FA period, and I would give you 9-10 mill in a heartbeat.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

So what happens when Tunsil gets hurt and goes on IR? He's had some injuries which worries me. I'd rather see them sign proven OL guys, spend the money there, and draft the freak athlete who plays multiple positions that are currently holes on this roster.

I also seen to recall Walker agreeing with a quality vet OL vs a bunch of rookies. Just sayin!

3. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

You have to wonder if Schwenke will be the same after that nasty injury...

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

hard to get worse than being the worst

• High Five High Five x 3
    • LOL LOL x 1
  5. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

1l
    Its not like lewan went a third of the season without giving up a sack after whiz was fired lol. These dudes that thank lewan sucks have 0 clue.

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. 520

You think it might of made him decent like that kid with the broken arm in that baseball movie?

• LOL LOL x 2
  7. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

No, I'm saying an injury like that tanks any footwork of an OL.

Don't insinuate that I was saying he was good to start with, it was a statement aimed directly at the nastiness of the injury.

8. 520

I know, I was jus fuxin round. That injury was really bad. Dude's lower leg was dust lol

9. TitanUpB4UGO

TitanUpB4UGO Starter

Exactly. He is already making top dollar for C, at $8mill. I don't know what he is thinking, unless he just wants to get out of Cleveland. He did say he wants to play for a winner, so that would seem to exclude us...although, with a solid FA haul and draft, we could easily flip our fortunes and be in the playoffs next year. Why? Cause we had one of the Top 10 defenses, the first half of the year...before McCourty and Derrick Morgan got injured (our poor depth was then exposed). Then, the Tampa game and others showed what the offense could look like once we address a few weaknesses.

We have spent a lot of draft capital on the OL the past few years...a strong FA run can finally solidify it. Acquiring Lamar Miller could finally give us the remaining missing piece, on offense. Nevertheless, I expect Mack to consider only playoff teams. Would rather go with Wisneiski (sp?). In fact, I would like to see Robinson bring in Wisneiski, Osemele and Schwartz, to solidify the OL with VETERAN talent. Then use the rest on RB Miller and DB's

• Troll Troll x 1
  10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

A huge signing bonus prorated to count against this season and allow as much an out after 3 years as you can get. Something like 9.5 a year

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar