How many yards does CJ need on Sunday to keep the wolves at bay?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 27, 2011.

?
  1. At least 100

8 vote(s)
    21.6%
  2. 101-150

11 vote(s)
    29.7%
  3. 151 or more

10 vote(s)
    27.0%
  4. There's nothing he can do

8 vote(s)
    21.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

exactly

2. tgarner74

tgarner74 Camp Fodder

Yeah, just convert a 3rd down!!! I dont really care about yards as a whole, just help the team somehow, someway!

3. tgarner74

tgarner74 Camp Fodder

And its not like he is a good role model for our children, anyway. I just wish he would help our team!

Mumbles,,,HAHA!!

4. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I would just like to see him play hard! Is that to much to ask? I am afraid it is! Maybe Munch can motivate him with a yawning pre-game speach!

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

No. I don't think CJ feels he's letting anyone down. Not himself. Not his teammates. Not the fans. It's hard to feel like you're letting someone down when you don't think you're even doing anything wrong.

6. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

the o line better feel terrible about this

7. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

There's nothing he can do on Sunday. If he gets 200 yards, it was against the Colts. If he gets 2 yards, it was against the Colts.

I'll back off of CJ when he is consistently putting up numbers. No, scratch that. When he is consistently playing hard.

And him and his jock-riders can whine about the O-Line or the weather or whatever all they want. The fact of the matter is this: If he hadn't sat out of preseason, we would likely all be focusing our ire on the O Line. But since he was a selfish jerkoff, it's next to impossible for me to be pissed off at the guys who actually showed up when they were supposed to.

8. TNTitans58

TNTitans58 Rookie

He won't go for more than 70 yds in this game....he always seems to struggle against the Colts, as their D is all quick players who move well laterally.....this is the type of game where if we started Ringer or Harper they'd go for 120 yds easy on 20 carries...my prediction:

20 carries, 70 yds

Titans made one of the most horrendous moves in investing in a RB....you just don't do that in today's game

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Completely false. The Vikings paid AP and look how it has worked out for them so far. lol

HAPPY HALLOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

[​IMG]

10. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

But the vikings are awful so it's still a waste overall and not helping lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar