How many WRs will we have active?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KillerTitanFan, Nov 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

KW is out. Douglass is probable.

Malarkey stated DGB going to get a ton more snaps BUT he is expected to use his big body and athleticism for serious downfield blocking.

I've got a feeling we are going to see bubble screens, sweeps, roll-outs etc. serious 2 back sets and 3 TE sets with no more than 2WR 95% of the game.

2. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Mularkey is real high on Supernaw.

Wouldn't doubt it if he gets quite a few snaps Sunday.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. DaCost

DaCost Starter

I rly like KGB (we all do)but I also like Hunter I think he was screw by wiz (just like wright)and never got a shot to get into a rhythm with all the personnel crap wiz did this two guys need Targets not plays.

I know people are done with Hunter but I'm one of the few who still have hope he has 8 games to show us what's up.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. VolunTitan

VolunTitan Special Teams Standout

Justin Hunter is an amazing athlete. But he is not worth a damn at football. Period.

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'm hoping Mularkey & Jason Michael gameplan to get DGB involved. He can be a difference maker and should be getting atleast 5+ targets a game.

6. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Hunter is a great athlete, he's got the size and speed, but absolutely terrible hands. He drops passes way to much. As an example, the backup QB lay the ball in his hands on that trick play vs ATL and he did what he does...drop.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar