How many wins in 2007

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Starkiller, Sep 3, 2007.

?
  1. 12 or more

2.9%
  2. 11

14.3%
  3. 10

30.0%
  4. 9

34.3%
  5. 8

10.0%
  6. 7

4.3%
  7. 6 or less

4.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I don't know if the D is better or not. Too many unknowns.

2. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

True... Hard to be much worse though..

3. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

I say 11 games. I am confident we can stop the run this year with the addition of Simon, Fowler and Griffin and the subtraction of LT.

We'll be in lots of close games, but we have the playmakers we need to win games.

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

9-10 wins and a wild card spot

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I'm with carpy..

I predicted 9-7 earlier in camp but after watching how camp went i'm convinced that 11 wins is not only possible but realistic. We would have probably been 9-7 last year had vince young started every game and that with the 32nd defense. This year if our defense can just be average we can win more and the additions and subtractions made to it suggest that average is likely maybe even better!.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Let's not get too excited. We beat two teams in pre-season who are most likely going to be mediocre this season. Granted the starters played well.
    The Patriots we got demolished in terms of offense, whether that is a true indication of our offense, or because Vince Young was rusty, who knows.

The good thing is the defense has been pretty good against opposing team starters throughout pre-season and look to be much much better than last year.

7. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Just curious if those who voted on the lower end, let's say 8 wins or less, would reconsider their prediction given the way the season has begun.

This isn't intended as a smart-a** shot at those who voted low; it's early in the season and those low predictions may still come true (it was hard making myself type that last part). Just curious if you guys have seen enough positives on the Titans to change your opinion.

8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

15-1. I hate being right. But I will be.

9. KingTitan25

KingTitan25 Guest

i dont know how you cant say anything but at least 10 games. i think 12, because we have a bunch of cup cakes on our schedule. if you look every game is very winable. i think the hardest will be the colts (big surprise) and a couple of our other divisional games. win 12 and have a couple losses with plays that won't go are way or run into a hot team. those will be are losses. pretty much the hole nfl has been fliped upside down other than the colts and pats being good. think about it, we are for real again.

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Absolutely a difference now.

Buoy asks a good question because when this poll was first done we didn't yet know how finnegan would work out at corner or whether our defensive front was really that much better. I think most people are less concerned about our runningbacks now and our WRs don't seem as bad as feared.

I choose 9 games then but now i say 11..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar