How many wins does Fisher need to save his jobe?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by rcarie, Sep 13, 2006.

?
  1. 8 wins

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 7 wins

14.3%
  3. 6 wins

14.3%
  4. 5 Wins

14.3%
  5. No fear. Fish isn't going anywhere.

57.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

How many wins does Fisher need to save his job?

With all the speculation about coaches losing their jobs why not ask the big question. How many wins must Jeff Fisher have to keep his job, if any?

2. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

3. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

Yeah ... Ok...... And.... There's no poll there is there? If you don't want to participate then don't.

4. Broken Record

Oh... so sorry. I didn't realize you had added a poll to yours. That makes it all hunky dory. Maybe you should go look through some other topics we've already covered and see if you can add a poll to those as well.

5. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

As if several topics aren't discussed in different ways. How many Volek and Collins threads have there been?? If your having trouble go to other threads. I really don't care.

6. Broken Record

Yeah, we do get more than one thread about the same topic, but that doesn't make it good. This exact same question was asked in another thread unless you think these are different...

"How many wins must Jeff Fisher have to keep his job, if any?"

and

"What is the minimum number of wins (or what games must we win) to insure that Fisher keeps his job?"

I've got an idea. Why don't we start one that says "How many games can Jeff Fisher lose and still keep his job?"

That way we could discuss this topic in another, highly differentiated, interesting way and make everyone browse that thread as well to get the board's collective opinion.

7. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

You need to monitor every thread because your so sharp. Then you can regulate what people talk about as if anyone gives two shtis what you think.

8. Broken Record

Well, at least you got one thing right. I'm sharp. Outside of that point, I see you have nothing left.

9. Ewker

Ewker Starter

this thread needs to be renamed the rcarie and broken record thead :)

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar