How many uniforms do the Titans have anyway...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by flash gordon, Jan 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flash gordon

flash gordon Guest

I want to see the same number 10 every week......after looking at some videos, I noticed that the titans need to tone it down and find a good road jersey and home jersey and stick with them.....these jerseys they wear now,,,,,,suck.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

well that's just your opinion. As I understand it Bulluck, Young and P.Jones do what they want. I like the columbia blue pants. I like the navy pants. I like all three of the jerseys... white, home and alternate. The Titans are no different than any other team as far as the combinations are concerned. For what it's worth there is a limit on how many times the alternate jersey may be worn in a given season.

3. I think the titans jerseys are one of the best in the NFL, even if the others are historic, I find them a bit too 'retro' to be honest...

We've worn many combinations this season because there is no limit on the colour of the pants and the amount of times you can use em...

4. Lone Star

Lone Star Starter

Have they ever used the columbia blue jersey w/ navy shoulder stripe and white pants?

5. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

I just hope the white pants are gone for good.

6. no...and they haven't used the navy jersey with columbia blue pants either...

7. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

I don't mind the white pants at all. I just want them to stick to a two color combo. I can't stand those one color uniforms. Pick a blue you like and go with it.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

alternate jersey with navy pants looks better than alternate jersey with cokumbia blue pants.

columbia blue pants look best with a white jersey.

a home jersey (navy with columbia blue yoke) looks bad-*** with navy pants.

white pants should never be worn with a white jersey.

9. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

navy on navy was pure genius- it needs to become the official home uniform...

10. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Colombia jsy with navy blue pants

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar