How many of you guys are secretly cheering for us to lose?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Nov 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ewker

Ewker Starter

you might have one out of two right

2. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

No, not really, how bout zero out of 2

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'll give you credit, Ewker, you're consistent. You're on here voicing your criticizm of pacman even after his good week. If he has a solid few games closing out the season, and we don't hear about anything else off the field, will you start to change your mind? What would it take?

4. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

Ewker who were you talking about VY or Pac, because you have had some bad words for VY or am I confused...

5. TITAN89Fan

TITAN89Fan TITAN FAN

Ya know......

If it's the Titans/Tide/Braves/17/Preds/Kats on the field/track/ice/arena floor, I can't do anything else but root for them to win. The guys playin' the games want to win. I want them to win too! I just gotta root for my teams. I win with 'em and I lose with 'em. I understand all the draft possibilities and still it's, GO TITANS GO!!!!! WIN THEM ALL!!!!!!! :grrhee:

NOW THAT'S A BOTTOM LINE!!!!!! :moon2:

signed,
    A Fan of the W!!!!! :yes:

6. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I have given Jones credit once before. (the time he ran a guy down from across the field and saved a TD)

So he has one good game in 1-1/2 seasons and that is suppose to make me change my mind...won't happen.

IMO he causes more problems on/off the field than any other player on the team. If he was a 5th or 6th round pick he would be gone. To bad that players drafted in the 1st round get such special privileges.

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

see above post an you will have your answer.

Yes I have bad words for Young as I do not think he will be the great QB everyone else thinks he will be. IMO he will be an avg/decent QB. He is more of a running QB than a passer. You had a few QB's who were runners that did well but all in all they don't.

One thing you will see is that I stick with my beliefs. If you like it fine, if you don't that is fine also.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

he's practically won three games by himself.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Ewker, by that are you saying you are unable to admit when you are wrong?

(not that you are but time may prove otherwise)

10. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I am not wrong.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar