How many games will the Titans win this season?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Jul 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

When NE went 16-0 they were 0-4 in pre-season. When DET went 0-16 they were 4-0 in the preseason.

... just sayin'.

2. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Never thought Collins was that good of a QB by the time he came to Tennessee.However i do thank him for the fumble in that game against Indy because we were able to pick up Jake Locker.Had we won that game we could've been picking a few more spots up the board and of course by then Locker would've been gone.

3. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

i love how this wanna be sports fan thinks that you can do the transition from a 4-3 to a 3-4 in less than a year....it doesnt matter how many people you picked up in the offseason along with foster whose hammy is bothering him---good luck going 7-9

4. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

IF we get CJ signed,Britt staying healthy and being a deep threat,Cook having a great season while Matt Hasselbeck gets good protection from his O line along with the defense playing just well enough and making clutch plays and interceptions to keep us in the game i could see us surprising people and maybe a wild card 10-6 year.I think that Verner is going to lead the league in interceptions if he gets plenty of playing time.I also think rookies Casey and Klug will be monsters on the defense along with veteran pickups Ruud and Smith.

Call me a homer but i can see 10-6 or 9-7 if we play good and stay healthy.

5. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Sorry, but you are a homer.

I think that the lack of real coordinated practice time seen from Hassleback (due to lockout), Britt (due to hamstring), and CJ (due to holdout) really costs us in the early part of the season. In addition, I think that the Morgan injury may extend beyond the early season (despite what is being reported), and that J Jones will get some other BS injury at some point this season.

I see us as 8-8 at best, but more realistically winning 6-7 games. However, I also think that we will be one of those teams that no one wants to play by the end of the season, and that we will be tough in 2012.

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Injuries... If don't have em everyone else does: 8 or 9 wins.
    If we lose key guys - see ya next year..

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I'm with you Crud, but I think we can get in that 8 ,9 ,10 range if we just avoid the injuries (don't necessarily need the other teams to get the bug).

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

May i have your attention please.....does anyone want to change their win projection?

9. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I'm guessing 4.

10. Illegal Hit

Illegal Hit Starter

I had us down for 4 wins

before the season started

After this game I got us down for 3

The Bills looked tough this week

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar