How many games will the Titans win this season?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Jul 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Brees won't play more than one Thursday, book it.

2. TackHammer56

TackHammer56 Starter

You guys are going to be swept by the Texans and the Colts.....you might steal one from the Jags.

Oh.... and the Texans D is ranked #1 in total defense through the preseason.
    And y'all already know about the offense.

3. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

I said it elsewhere and I'll say it again:
    The Texans only beat us last year when Rusty was starting his first NFL game.
    We almost beat the Colts twice behind Kerry Collins. In fact, if not for Kerry Collins literally dropping the ball in the final minute of the last game, we would have beaten the Colts.

I don't think the Titans will be amazing this year, but I also don't think anyone in the AFC South is going to be particularly impressive this year either. I would suspect that we don't get swept by anyone in the AFC South, but I wouldn't be surprised if we swept the AFC South.

4. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

14 games. We'll be resting the starters for the last couple of weeks.

5. TackHammer56

TackHammer56 Starter

You said it yourself...."last year" If you have been paying attention to your AFC South rivals you'd know the Texans D has been nasty.
    With Wade at the helm and our new acquisitions on the D the Texans now have a badazz D to go with our badazz O.
    I like our chances.

6. mdfan

mdfan Starter

Preseason success means about as much as last year.... i guess it does fuel your dreams....we'll see what happens when things really count

7. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

If you have been paying attention to your AFC South rivals you would know that the Titans tend to have their best seasons when nobody expects them to be very good. The Texans have their best seasons...................................

Never mind. The Texans don't have any seasons that would qualify.

8. TackHammer56

TackHammer56 Starter

Over the last 17 years the SB winners are 44-26 in the preseason........just sayin.

9. TackHammer56

TackHammer56 Starter

Texans
    colts
    jags
    titans

10. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

If you're a Texans fan, then why are you on a Titans message board? Are you retarded or something?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar