How many games do we win the rest of the season?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by tex-titan, Nov 23, 2010.

?
  1. 0-6

3 vote(s)
    10.0%
  2. 1-5

6 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. 2-4

11 vote(s)
    36.7%
  4. 3-3

7 vote(s)
    23.3%
  5. 4-2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 5-1

2 vote(s)
    6.7%
  7. 6-0

1 vote(s)
    3.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I could see us squeaking out two more wins. Probably Jacksonville and one of the Houston games. Can't see us beating the Colts either game as long as Peyton is playing. I also don't see us going to Arrowhead and beating the Chiefs with a rookie QB, or even worse Chris Simms. If Collins plays maybe we have a shot.

2. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

With everything going on with Vince and Fisher, alot of factors weigh into how this season will eventually pan out, but if we can get a healthy KC back maybe 8-8 is attainable... at the worst 7-9.

I want to see Rusty get a full game under his belt, nine passing attempts is not alot. I want to see how he can manage an entire game full of pressure. If he can't put up a career defining game against the worst passing defense in the league with an entire week to prepare as the starter, then I say it's time to give up the season and start looking elsewhere for a new quarterback.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar