How Long will Peyton Play?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan01, Sep 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KyTitansFan01

KyTitansFan01 Camp Fodder

Just wondering how many more seasons you think Peyton will play? He will be 34 in March. Favre will be 40 next month and is pushing the limits on an NFL QB. What say you?

2. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

I was really hoping the s.o.b would be long gone by now. :irked:

3. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

peyton will play until his arms fall off. then he'll coach

4. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

the over/under is forever.

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

If they win it all this year, he leaves. guaranteed. My guess is about 2 more seasons.

6. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

As a Titans fan, I hope he's gone tomorrow. However, as an NFL fan, I love watching elite players. Especially at the QB position.

I enjoy watching a single player coordinate a team and win 10+ games for multiple years with a rotation of role players and average defense. It makes me further hope our front office notices the dominance of other teams with smart, precise, leaders at the quarterback position and takes note.

History is CRYSTAL clear.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Depends, if he stays protected and injury free, he could push 40 no worries.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i was thinking the same thing. he's hardly been hit his entire career, he could last pretty much as long as he wants if it stays that way.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

He cares about personal records more than anyone- so any chance he's got at adding numbers to his stats- he'll play. No doubt.

10. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

I could see him playing at an MVP level up to 40. He could probably play at least 3 more seasons after that if he really wants to and still be solid...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar